Whether it is fruit or vegetables, it is sure that it will make your healthy smile cheesy. Fruits and vegetables is a holistic approach, which is essential for every human body nowadays to cure of common diseases and keep you healthy. Eating more fruit and vegetables as part of a well-balanced, regular diet and a healthy, active lifestyle is necessary. There are many varieties of fruit and vegetables available and many ways to prepare and serve them. Delicious and gorgeous fruits and vegetables can benefit your health in many ways. They are naturally good and contain vitamins and minerals that can help to keep you healthy. They are naturally low in calories. You should eat at least five serves of vegetables and two serves of fruit each day.
Want to know which fruits and vegetables to eat in which diseases? Well, this article has all that information. All you have to do is read on to get fit and healthy without having treatments with side effects. Let’s begin.
Diabetes is a disease that involves problems with the hormone insulin. When you’re looking for a diabetic-friendly diet that can help keep your blood sugar within a healthy limit, look no farther than the fruits and vegetables. People with diabetes need to manage their disease to stay healthy. Diabetics need to have a balanced diet which means including all food groups like vegetables and fruits.
- Cherries are a smart addition to a diabetic friendly diet. Rich in antioxidants which helps to fight many other illnesses like heart diseases, cancer and many more.
- Peaches are rich in metabolism which helps in boosting potassium. It also has the properties of vitamins like A and C. It contains a high level of fiber.
- Apricots are rich in fiber which helps to maintain sugar level in control. One apricot contains only 17% calories and 4 g of carbohydrates.
- Berries are an excellent source of antioxidants, vitamins, fiber. It also contains a low Glycemic Index.
- As it is said, An Apple a day keeps the doctor away. It will be a wise decision if you carry one apple in your bag. Apples are the source of quick fibrous. It is rich in vitamin C. Apples are the smart addition to a diabetic friendly diet.
- Orange is a refreshing source of vitamin C. It contains folate and potassium which helps in controlling blood pressure. It has a low Glycemic Index.
- Pears contain active substances like vitamin K and fiber. It is a wise addition to your diabetics meal plan.
- Bitter gourds are rich in antioxidant. it contains antidiabetics properties like blood glucose like charatin, an insulin-like compound known as a polypeptide.
Blood pressure is a form of hypertension which occurs when a pressure in arteries is higher than it should be. Force of blood pushing against the walls of the arteries as the heart pumps blood throughout the body. An excellent blood pressure diet consists of all the key food groups including fruits and vegetables. Regular intake of vegetables and fruits has been proven to help lower blood pressure.
- Leafy vegetables like spinach, lettuce, cabbage etc contain a high level of potassium which helps to balance out negative effects of salt. This has a direct effect of Blood pressure helps to lower it.
- Drink pomegranate juice once a day for four weeks. It lowers blood pressure in one short term.
- Garlic helps to reduce hypertension by an increasing amount of nitric oxide in the body. It promotes vasodilation (widening arteries) to reduce blood pressure.
- Herbs help to cut back on your salt intake which leads to lower blood pressure.
- Berries are rich in natural compounds called flavonoids which results to prevent hypertension. It is rich in fiber.
- Reddish beetroots which are high in nutric oxide results in opening your blood vessels and lowers your blood pressure.
- Bananas are rich in potassium. Lowering blood pressure which is better than taking supplements.
The secret to a shiny and sensuous hair is no longer just the result of having nutrients through vegetables and fruits. To get rich, strong and shiny hair, you must follow a healthy and balanced diet. Fruits and vegetables have always been a good source of vitamins and nutrients, making them a major constituent of healthy diet. It is not surprising to know that fruits and vegetables can enhance hair growth, strength, and quality.
- Strawberries have the nutrient power as beauty enthusiasts. It is rich in silica which controls hair fall and promotes hair growth. It is rich in vitamin B and C.
- Apples are natural hair growth booster. It consists of soluble fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants. It has a high level of biotin which strengthens the roots and promotes hair growth.
- Bananas are the key to a healthy diet for hair. It promotes hair growth. It has a high level of potassium and minerals like pectin, fiber and magnesium.
- Pineapples are the rich source of vitamin C. It helps for a better digestion. It contains Beta-carotene which helps to fight various hair disorders. It has the source of vitamin A which produces oil and leads to the good health of the scalp.
- Grapes prevents hair fall and promotes scalp health. It is the best source of hair care. It contains a high level of vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals. It detoxifies the body.
- Guavas promote hair growth and get rid of dandruff. It prevents from hair fall. It is a good source of vitamin A.
- Peaches are the natural hair growth booster. It consists of Biotin which is called as a natural hair growth steroid for hair. It promotes hair growth and strength. It prevents from hair fall and cleanses the scalp.
- Plums help to maintain connective tissues of scalp and hair follicles. It makes hair strong, healthy, and thick naturally.
Our skin is the very first thing which people notice. Skin serves many purposes including acting first defence against germs and environment, converting sunlight into vitamin D. what you eat gives a big impact to your skin health. Make sure you are getting enough of essential nutrients to protect your skin. Multiple natural skin treatments are available for maintaining skin health, but all have side effects. It is better to consume fruits and vegetables which will keep your skin healthy and attractive naturally.
- Lemon is called natural bleach. It is a great source of vitamin C and antioxidants. It removes toxins, protects skin from photodamage and hyperpigmentation.
- Papayas consist of vitamin A, C, B, pantothenic acid, folate and minerals like copper, potassium, and magnesium. It prevents from constipation which helps to make skin health fit.
- Avocado consists of healthy fats and dietary fiber. It a good source of vitamin E, A, C, K, B6, folate and pantothenic acid. It is antioxidant for oxidant damage. It promotes healthy aging and protects from UV rays. It has healthy fats which help to retain skin elasticity and reduce inflammation. It helps to speed up wound healing.
- Mangoes help to rejuvenate the skin. It consists of vitamins like A, E, C and K. it contains flavonoids and beta-carotene. It prevents skin from DNA damage and inflammation.
- Cucumber is full of water content and has a cooling effect. It has antioxidants properties. Unpeeled cucumber has vitamins K and dietary fiber. It promotes skin whitening and reducing wrinkles.
- Pomegranate contains vitamins C, K, folate. It has minerals like calcium, magnesium, phosphorous and potassium. It is a good source of antioxidants like UV-A, UV-B and skin pigmentation.
- Watermelon is good for oily and acne prone skin. It consists of dietary fiber. It contains lycopene which prevents skin damage. It removes toxins and improves bowel movement.
There are various heart conditions and illness which are collectively called heart disorders. Heart disorders and different conditions affect the heart’s ability to work efficiently. Eating a correct balance of foods like fruits and vegetables will feed your heart health the vital nutrients. Fruits and vegetables are full of active substances like vitamins, minerals, fiber to keep your heart healthy and in good condition.
- Leafy vegetables are a great source of vitamin K, minerals and antioxidants. It protects your arteries. It promotes proper blood clotting.
- Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries are important nutrients that play a central role in heart health. Berries are also rich in antioxidants which protect against the oxidative stress and inflammation that contribute to the development of heart disease.
- Avocados are an excellent source of a healthy heart, useful fats, which results in the lowest cholesterol level.
- Beans contain resistant starch, which resists digestion and is fermented by the beneficial bacteria in your gut. Eating beans can reduce certain risk factors for heart disease.
- Tomatoes are full of lycopene, a natural plant pigment with powerful antioxidant properties. Low blood levels of lycopene are linked to an increased risk of heart attack.
- Garlic has been used as a natural remedy to treat a variety of ailments. Research has been found that garlic can even help improve heart health.